Wednesday, April 6, 2016

From Welfare Kid to World Traveler - That's Me.....

Ice fishing in Alaska

 How fortunate I have been.

Sometimes I am amazed at the wonderful life I've lived. Starting life in rather poor circumstances, a welfare kid until I was 9, I've been privileged to travel the globe.

From the Bering Sea in Alaska to the Fjords of Norway, I've traveled FREE.


I have cruised to most of the Caribbean Islands, as well as the Greek Isles. I spent a week in Aruba, enjoying all of its delights, and I drank a secret potion prepared by a tour guide in Fiji. The trips were all FREE.

I marveled at the majesty of the peak of Mt. McKinley in Denali Park, Alaska and warbled the blues in New Orleans.

I strolled through Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen, gazed transfixed at the ruins of Pompeii, and was enthralled by the art in the Sistine Chapel in Rome.

I have been awed by the beauty and acoustics in The Opera House in Sydney, Australia and I will never forget the view from the Eiffel Tower in Gay Paree!

For years, I was a group cruise and tour travel director. I've made free cruises and tours available to countless travelers who have sailed the Caribbean and the Hawaiian Islands, FREE!

I've made it possible for other cruise and tour dreamers to take FREE trips to Switzerland, Scandinavia, Italy, Alaska, and the Far East.  

How did I help others go on FREE cruises and tours?

I showed them how to be a group tour organizer, in six easy steps, and they traveled FREE.

Betty Hutchinson was one of my most traveled group organizer.  She was 75 when I first met her, and 92 when we went on our last group tour together.  

How did she do it?  She let her friends and neighbors know she was going on a tour or cruise.  Her excitement and enthusiasm about the trip garnered their interest and before she knew it, she had the right number of people going to get her free trip.

Oh, she didn't know all the people going because her friends invited their friends, who let their families know about the tour and Betty went to many of the same places I did and like me, she went FREE.

I wrote an eBook about it, with 6 step by step details.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to you thoughts and comments