Saturday, July 18, 2009

Me in TN-a Sgt In Iraq-a wife in KY-and the Law of Attraction

It's all about me in TN, a Sgt in Iraq, a woman in KY, a washer and dryer, an electric wheelchair and the best friend anyone could ever hope for.

I must add the Law of Attraction, positive affirmations, writing your wants and believing you will get them.

It's how I've gotten other things, like a couple years ago when I cut out a picture of a red sofa that I admired, pasted it over my desk and just let the picture hang there. A few months later I had an almost identical red sofa in my living room, the only difference from the picture is that mine had a red slipcover--the exact same red as the sofa in the picture. My son and daughter in law had bought a new one and gave me their red one.

Another time I wrote on a piece of paper that I wanted, actually needed, a car in good condition, white, affordable, in parenthesis 'free if possible', I told you I'm a believer, and about six months later I had a white Ford Probe, my brother gave to me in more than excellent condition.

These are only two of many, many law of attraction actions in my life, but you are here to read about the Sgt. in Iraq, the gal in KY, me in TN, and a good friend.

I put a post-it note on my PC, it was a positive affirmation. "I have an excellent washer and dryer that I enjoy using in my apartment. It is good."

As I write this, a washer and dryer are about to be delivered, FREE!

Here's where the good friend comes in. My dear friend Marilyn knew I wanted a washer and dryer. She is very familiar with Craig's list and she posted the following on the local list.

"Want to barter a power electric wheelchair for washer and dryer in good condition. Must be willing to deliver and set up".

The main response came from a Sgt. in Iraq. His wife in KY had recently bought a new washer and dryer, she needed one larger than what they had and their older set was in excellent condition. Her father needed a wheelchair. He is handicapped by emphysema and can't walk as far as the mailbox. That's how God/the Universe/Higher Power/Creator does things. It's called the Law of Attraction.

So here I am in TN, the Sgt's wife is on her way here from KY, and my dear, dear friend Marilyn has just met them on the way and is bringing them to my apartment.

I am thankful!

I wrote the above while waiting for them to arrive and they are absolutely beautiful. They look brand new, not a scratch on them, and Christie, that's the Sgt's wife, said they are just three years old.

She is very excited to give her father Marilyn's power chair, she believes it will completely change his life.

Marilyn had gotten the chair for her mother who doesn't use it and so Marilyn decided to make good use of it--she helped me and the Sgt.'s father in law. It is good.

And that's the way it is. What is that phrase in the Bible, "ask and you shall receive". I need to add just one thing--you got to believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to you thoughts and comments